17.12.09

Team MHF at COP-15

Hello All,

For those of you who don’t know me my name is Elizabeth Dubois and I am an assistant to MHF. I am also an active Young Liberal as the Chair of the YLC Issues Working Group, former University of Ottawa Young Liberals Vice President and current lead for the YLC delegation to COP-15 (the United Nations Climate Change Conference).

In fact I am writing to you now from the Bella Center in Copenhagen where negotiations are underway. I, along with 22 other Young Liberals of Canada have spent the past two weeks in Copenhagen as members of the International Federation of Liberal Youth (IFLRY) delegation. We have had the opportunity to attend seminars and lectures, engage in discussion and debate with other dedicated citizens and meet with numerous leaders and experts. We have detailed our experience online, check out our blog and youtube. (More information can be found at the YLC website.)

I hope to get more photos up soon but for now here is a quick snap of me as I blog,


Elizabeth

twitter: @lizdubois

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous18.12.09

    we are so proud of you. Go Elizabeth go!

    ReplyDelete